Wednesday 30 May 2012

Set fire to the Rain

Hey guys ! Sorry for not updating for quite awhile. Was in Korea and just came back like yesterday midnight ): So here is some of the pictures of my meeting with my fabulous friends for the " Senior Camp Leaders gathering "













I SEE SPARKS FLYING..


why he so cute ?!

jianliang you want a toast ?

jethro why that face...

OMG JETHRO LIKE TRYING SEDUCE LOL

family photo <3
jeanette the ballerina <3 (lazy flip image ): )





















so cute omg TT


this girl trying to burp ! qt maxxx










next day, brother pei me go orchard to shop ! and to take out my belly piercing )': sad die me. I only had it for like 2 months.. oh well, will be piercing again soon :D My brother's new hairstyle, still not that used to it D: And we went to eat yoshinoya ! 






will be back with my Korea pictures tomorrow night. I promise ! till then. Remember to help me click on my nuffnang ad kay ? Thanks <3 <3