Wednesday 2 May 2012

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine

Went to Sentosa last week with my cousin ! We went to the new attraction called idk what LOL ! IT IS FOR KIDS HAHA.anyway had quite a fun time ! MET A NEW FRIEND SHE IS 7 YEARS OLD HEHEE. she is like half malay half european ITS DAMN COOL AND SHE IS FREAKING SPORTY.

Both my cousin and her are called Chloe.. dw to be left out so i lied to her i am called Chloe too x) so we are called Chloe 1 Chloe 2 and Chloe 3 HAHA. lame much ! 




better don't mess with me if not i BANG you ah. mafia







DA PAI SEH

hello pretty girl (: 

HI COUSIN WHY YOU SO CUTE ?

SEXY CHLOE NUMBER 1 !

ARE WE GOING FOR AN ADVENTURE ? 





















 






IGUANNAAAA



PS. seriously don't be childish and judgmental saying " eeee " or whatever to girls wearing bikinis. I don't think there is a problem ? Grow up lah. 
  



                            

i look like i doing commercial LOL ( click on the pic to see a closer view of my belly piercing ^^ gonna change to a more striking colour stud ! )




Please help me click on my Nuffnang at the left side ! Thanks for wasting your time here bye bye (: