Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bloggers Outing

Heyheyhey ! So sorry for not blogging for super duper long ! Was so busy with events and activities literally everyday. And now school start, full of unfinished homework to do and tests to study. JIAYOUU.

ANYWAYSSSSS... last wednesday me and my fellow blogger friends went for dinner YAYYYY !!! Met up with my Miranda first to walkwalk and meeting yanteng, damien, eileen, tiffany and aidan afterwards !


hello yan teng and eileen ^^ 

hello miranda (:


her zilian-ing with my camera !



omg this was funny. eileen was like randomly saying out expressions and we have to act them out immediately and take photo ! 





woah girl what do you want ):







unglam shot taken by miranda *sobs*

PHOTOBOMB !! anyway me and uncletehpeng( Damien ) were taking picture and then ... HAHA

yo stare what stare ?!



KK the below pics i kop from Miranda ! muahaha im evil LOL
Damien and Eileen !







Last Thursday 


Had photoshoot early in the morning ohmygosh. Actually thought it was from 10am-12pm so not too bad but guess what?! It dragged till 2 plus ! And miranda was like in bugis waiting for me for so long... Sorry Miranda ):


I try to act smart, comb my hair despite knowing that my hair is full of spray and then BAMP ! I became a lion head LOL. This failure not big enough, i use tissue paper wipe away my thick cakey makeup, and then i look like a clown  LOL. # regine never learns her lesson 


Had so much fun shopping and chatting with Miranda ! Hope i can see her soon soon again ! 







Kk that's it for this post ! The next update will probably be about the CIP me and keejin planned for the children and some pics of my photoshoot ! Till then x