Monday 18 June 2012

Food Review: Botejyu + Father's Day

Hey guys it's me again ! Today I am going to do a food review of the BOTEJYU !

 
I swear this picture below is freaking delicious that you won't regret.
                                                    


 THEY LOOK SUPER TASTY RIGHT.. Fact is .. THEY ARE ! Try it out maybe if you love Japanese Cuisine ? (: Their prices aren't really that unreasonable, averagely around 14 ? TRY IT.
          You know you want to :D

 THEIR OUTLETS:
  Vivo city 1 Habourfront Walk #01-157/158 Tel : 62249690

  Liang Court 177 River Valley Road #02-32/33 Tel : 63388557

  Orchard Central 181 Orchard Road #07-09 Tel : 6509 9921

  IMM 2 Jurong East St 21 #01-31/32 Tel : 65630668

  Jurong Point 63 Jurong West Central 3 #03-38/38A Tel : 6861 1075

  Tampines #03-16/17/18/19 Tel : 67896810
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S FATHER'S DAY YESTERDAYY !! WOOHOO. I LOVE YOU DADDY <3 BEST DAD EVER WHOOSH.

            awkward photo with papa.
  the lemon cake i baked for him ! i know very ugly lah the design TT
 But you gotta admit it, the inside is pretty chio right (: Bottom to top - cookie base, concentrated lemon cheesecake, buttercream,lemon spongecake,icing.
    My outfit of the day ! Self-weaved shirt.

    ------Photos above taken from my Instagram. Do follow me at xoRegine ! -------





     bought the Secret, the one that xiaxue talked about ! Such a thin book for $36.38...
                                                                      brother : Whut?

                                                                        hello mommy
                   me and iPhone <3

                                                                     Happy daddy !


 A short video of my parents singing,seconds of me and my brother.Sorry i did not edit this video, so YAH.

                me and my mommy !
             What face is that ):


 Kay that's it for this post ! Wishing all wonderful amazing fathers out there a belated Father's Day !! <3