Monday 15 October 2012

Ken's Wedding Part 2


Sorry guys i didn't manage to blog yesterday as i was out the entire day. So this will be the part 2 of the wedding which is the wedding dinner !



Looks like a family portrait eh !




What am i looking at..

Yesyes i can never live without my phone. 

Awkward Regine dk what to do.










Yep that's like the end ! I know all my posts are all pictures and pictures. Hardly any words. Feeling lazy plus i scared i will bore you guys to death haha. It's been a long time since i've done any topic posts do you guys agree ?!

Just got my iPhone 5 anyways and i can't do a ' UNBOXING iPHONE5' video or post because i already unbox-ed it. Haha. And i don't really know how to review it as to me it is just the same. Shall consider doing if i don't have anything to blog about !

Oh just an update, my room and kitchen is going to be renovated once again !! Shall do a room tour once it is done ! Eggcited much teehee. Well till then !