Tuesday 25 December 2012

Ichiban Sushi with my lovelies

I'm so so so so sorry that i did not blog for so long! Going out everyday, hardly even have time to use computer! But this few days i will try my best to blog at least something!

4 days ago i'm out again with Yancheng and Jiani <3 We went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to have a late lunch! It is 21st December, " Doomsday " aka Spencer Yeo's birthday! All the pics below were taken by Nikon 1.

This is how me and Jiani use self timer to camwhore. My chawamushi(dk how to spell) is my tripod teehee.

Jiani eating.

Look at it reverse.. HAHA



Why look so stress? ):





blink blink blink blink
jiani ah jiani


FOOD IS HERE. Thank god.
We went for the 3pm-5pm Deal which is available on weekdays if I'm not wrong. One small bowl of Udon and one bowl of any rice of your choice + green tea for only 5 DOLLARS !






Ordered Sake to drink



GAN BEI AH!





Yes regine is listening..


LETS DO IT !





Post 5 with my eyes closed..



Yancheng : It's my turn. Thinking in progress..

LETS GO !





facepalm ?

Stress me


Went to meet Spencer,Yangheng, Huiyi, Taufiq etc after meeting my two bimbos for dinner at vivo and head up to the highest floor to sit on the floor, drink champagne play cards and eat chips. However i was so tired at night that i didn't take any pictures! 

Probably do a  short post on how i spent my Christmas tomorrow! Again with my Jiani and Yancheng. Till then! (: