Tuesday 28 January 2014

UOML: Hollywood style

Went to USS today with my retarded cutiepie friends! It's been such a long time since i have enjoyed myself, laughing and giggling the whole day. Can't believe that school is starting soon..

Took many pictures using Zoen's phone! Enjoy!
















NAILED IT!!!!!



Zoen and I spotted a guy who look like TROY ( Zac Efron ). I know maybe in this picture he doesn't look like but in real life he really looks like!

Went to ride the luge too! 3 times in a row. 









Chinese new year is coming soon and actually, i have filmed a Pineapple Tart(super unique i think there are no youtube videos that have the same pineapple tarts as me!) and Chinese New Year Makeup tutorial, wanting to edit today but sadly, it wasn't well filmed and since that was my 3rd take, i decided to give up doing :/ I'm like a perfectionist so that won't do! Hence, instead of rushing to edit sloppy videos and uploading before chinese new year, i decided to do that next year. Hopefully i will upload something by February!