Monday 19 May 2014

Outfit Post: Checkered Overalls

19 May 2014, the fifth week of poly. I still remember telling myself, "oh i'm going to work hard to aim for GPA 4, shall listen to class attentively and study before tutorials and lectures." Yeah right, that works for the first three weeks of school.

Starting to get tired, sleepy and sick of going to school. What keeps me going.. FRIENDS. I love my CCA friends and my classmates. Without them i think i'll dieeee. Dressing up for school can be fun and tiring too, i think i'm running out of clothes, shoes and bags AHHHH all my new clothes and bags are still in China. I'm going to China personally to collect them in June. Completely new wardrobe! This also means that i have to give away/sell all my clothes that i have now. 

Anyways, i went out with Natalie on Saturday! It's been such a long time since i last went to town to chill. 

Here's a short random v-log, hope you guys enjoy!


If you can't view it, click here!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypW_-F3JapY


                   
















HERE'S MY OUTFIT. 
Overalls: Novena Square
Shoes: Haji Lane
Tube: i don't knowww 









Thanks for reading!