Wednesday 6 August 2014

Donovan's 21st Yacht Party

26th July 2014


It's my brother's birthday! So i have some words for him. 


Hi kor! Happy 21st birthday to you! Can't believe it. When you first went into army, i can't even sleep as it was so weird not having you around. You are the first person i will find whenever i have troubles and when something great happens to me, you are the first person i would tell. I love how you subconsciously come into my room everyday to either annoy me/ sing/ talk to me/do your own stuff. I'm lucky to have a brother like you, I love you!





Here's a short v-log, summarising our time there!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO 

         




Family photo!


Step


My dad gotta control HAHA.




Tryna be like Rose from Titanic but don't know that he was supposed to face the other side..

Granny!




So i made CRONUTS! ( donut on the outside + croissant on the inside )




My momma and papa!


Birthday boy in da house







What's a blogpost without some unglams?


Our action looks like..
Don: I'm done fighting with you
Me: Mummy!! Kor bully me!







It was a super fun day! Hope my brother enjoyed it!