Saturday 15 November 2014

Mama Mia!

Canon is kind enough to give me 2 VIP tickets to the Mama Mia! musical so i went there with my mum as both of us love musicals!

We were also invited to a Japanese buffet at HY California in MBS which was awesome! I think i had about 3 rounds of food HAHA! Love the salmon and beef! 

You guys should have seen me during the intermission...

Others used the serving knife to take the appetizers, i just used my hands and put it straight into my mouth oops! The macaroons and fruit tarts taste so gooooooooood.
 



So far I have watched around 4-5 musicals and I can safely say that Mama Mia is my favorite,mainly because of the music. I love ABBA since young as their songs are fantastic! Dancing Queen and S.O.S = my favourites!


Thank you Canon once again for the invite!