Monday 4 May 2015

Daniel's Wedding

10am - at Shangrila Hotel to witness the Tea Ceremony of Daniel and Rebecca! They were both wearing off-white converse sneakers. How casual, modern and cute! 


Rebecca walked in, looking absolutely stunning. I love how her wedding dress has a detachable belt to take off the long part of the dress and the dress actually has pockets (?!). It's damn cool and I was mesmerised by it!
How Daniel reacted when he heard the sentence “ I may now pronounce you husband and wife” 













Refreshments and wedding lunch was awesome too, obviously. I love how they serve each dish plate by plate for individuals as it allows us to have portion control, especially for a girl like me who never knows when to stop eating. 







Outfit of the day! Have been online shopping a lot recently as I just started school. Here are some shopping coupons for you guys out there who have just started school like me and prefers online shopping!

*Info courtesy of ZALORA Singapore 






Regine Sum