Sunday 12 July 2015

Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

[AD] 

Don't you hate it when some makeup removers require you to use cotton pads and rub with pressure, especially at your eye contours? By consistently tugging our skin, it will cause friction and make our skin to sag!


Well...

The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide. 

It is gentle on skin and rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin. It dissolves and lifts off all traces of makeup effortlessly. 

To test this out, I decided to cake on quite a lot of makeup on my face.

What's on my face: 


I love how the pump is protected with a plastic cover, which is good if you are bringing this out! 


STEP 1: Pump out 2-3 pumps on your dry hands.

STEP 2: Massage in circular motions gently on your dry face. 


STEP 3: Rinse your face with water.

Note: do not use cotton pad or tissue 

You can really feel your makeup dissolving as you massage the liquid on your face, especially your mascara! The best part is, there is no friction created!

Of course I will be wondering how can a water/jelly substance product make my face totally clean when I obviously caked on so many layers of makeup?

Hence, I used my usual makeup remover and check if there is any excess makeup. To my surprise, only a bit of product was left!
Wow! After rubbing Bioré Aqua Jelly gently for less than 2 minutes, I must say that this is pretty impressive!


For normal light makeup, I think that using Aqua Jelly once would be enough.
For a thicker makeup like what I have done for this round, maybe you can consider doing it twice.



I highly recommend this product!

Get Biore Aqua Jelly remover at all leading supermarkets, pharmacies and department stores at $24.90! Stay beautiful girls xx 

Regine Sum