Thursday 13 August 2015

Old Boy's Gallery Cafe


Nestled in Kampong Bahru since 10 July 2015, Old Boys Gallery is a quirky art bar, cafe, and restaurant paying homage to all things art, while preparing delectable dishes and serving up tempting tipples. 



OBG Crab Cake 

“Perfect combination with their homemade tartar sauce!” 


Sweet Potato Fries 
Sweet potato fries, paired with homemade curry spiced mustard dip.

“The dip totally caught me off guard, I was surprised but in a good
 way. It really compliment the sweet potato fries to perfection!” 



Flying Wings 
An OBG’s signature dish- Chicken wings with homemade Marmite Sauce 

“Strong in flavor, definitely something that I like!” 

Spam Chips 

Luncheon meat cut into thin slices with a side of wasabi mayo dip. 

“Spam fries? Spam chips are way better!” 






67 Kampong Bahru Road
Singapore 169371

Opening hours: 11am-11.30pm
(closed on Sundays)


Thank you OBG for the invite! 




Quick update:
Sup guys! It's been such a long time since I've last blogged. I have been super busy with school and personal matters recently. If you are reading this, THANK YOU for being a loyal reader of mine, checking if I have any new updates. I do not even have much time to talk to my family, hang out with friends, go to the gym, bake or shop. Speaking of shopping, someone need to update me about the latest fashion trends, kinda want to change my style up a bit! (link courtesy of Zalora)

 I will update more soon once I'm done with this semester which is will end in another 2 weeks. I have great things planned out for this blog and also, an upcoming website that I am launching really soon! Expect fresher contents to be uploaded as well as more personal lifestyle posts. 

Thank you so much for reading!


Regine Sum