Thursday 15 November 2012

The start of Holiday

Damn i know it's been really really really long time since i last posted. Really lazy and having screwed feelings. Didn't go for events etc, because of my broken relationship, it screwed me up pretty badly. Anyway, feelings aside. Today's post is just some photos i took over this few weeks !

 Was at Noelle's 21st birthday party.  Happy birthday girl (:

face tio cut off by my own camera. 

It's so cool that we made the same expression when we didn't even discuss ! LOLL





Her super cool fondant cake !




Went to do my hair at Wheelock Place. REGRETTED. I miss my old long straight hair.


The last of my hair ):





After doing my hair i went to find Gin Fang my girl <3 Haven't seen her in months. Proceeded to Fish and Co for our Lunch/Dinner at 5pm. 


Food ain't that good. And we proceeded to starbucks to have some dessert LOL ! Chocolate molten cake ! It isn't molten geez. They didn't heat it properly. It was horrible.

Will do a proper post the next time. So sorry ):