Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas 2012

Did you guys enjoy your Christmas!!! Well i did ^^ sorta. Was having a bad morning with no plans at all, almost wanted to book a plane ticket to Malaysia alone. Can tell i'm siao right. 

But then Yancheng and Jiani decided to come over to my house for Christmas at night! <3 had fun! 

And my maid prepared a super super super long table filled with christmas food like Honey baked ham which was in the oven for like since afternoon and the smell is like heaven. Turkey, salad, noodles, pork knuckles, pork ribs, cole slaw, lasagna and many many more. SUPER DELICIOUS.

Didn't manage to take photos of food though.. Went to bring Yancheng up to my house cos he was that lazy to come up himself and when i got back, people were already eating..


Christmas Eve is da best.
My cutiepie wrote this on my whiteboard, ok i should say pink board hahah!

Christmas tree!!!


My guitar produce such beautiful sounds, till it lies in the hands of liang yancheng..

beautiful lights!








I'm not ready for a photo!!!! 



Act cute/ crazy zhabors




super cute log cake!


Then the next day, CHRISTMASS!!!!! Jiani came my house super early in the morning omg i'm like half awake. Then she wait for me shower, watch me dress up and blow hair etcetc. Never had i have fun preparing to go out LOLOL!! And then we of course spam pics with my ring light!






i made a damn act cute pose. Too over that i have to hide my face if not really very BYL LOLOLOL.






Can't wait for New Year! But dread school though. Thanks for reading ^^