Monday 10 December 2012

Marina Bay Sands

Just got back from MBS. Went there to stay for a night at tower 2 Premium! OMG the toilet is like freaking huge. It's like bigger than my room. Yucks i want that bathroom. ):

Went after my tuition like at 3.30pm, took a cab down and wheee i can see that i'm reaching!



Yes, the small pics is the whole bathroom.Ohmygoshright.


The amazing view. 


After putting down my stuff, i grab my swimsuit and head up to the skypark pool! Level 57. 

Sum sum summy sum sum.





My maid and I 

My cousin and her maid and my orange face haha oops !






wanted to change my belly stud but for some reason i can't unscrew the ball boohoo ): Gonna go back to my piercer and ask her help me unscrew. 

Camera filters !

Trying out my camera's fish eye to take pic of scenery instead of faces this time and it turned out pretty good ! 


Okay this is just blur ):

Saw this and i WANT IT. it's so pretty. But it looks slightly bimbotic i guess..  its 69 dollars if i'm not wrong!

peekaboo


Hair drying up and it's flying everywhere.
Today morning i want to head out to the gym, I'm like all dressed.. but..

IT'S FOR 18 AND ABOVE WTFFF. I mean like the weight room they don't allow i understand lah.. but cardio room? Are you freaking serious.. So i asked if they have a sauna and they said yes, so i was like ok not bad no gym then i'll go sauna and then they say it is for 18 and above as well. I mean seriously ?! #majorturnoff. 

this is a pic of part of the weight room! It's freaking huge. Didn't manage to get a picture of the cardio room though. 

So i guess that concludes the end of my post. Shall go rest now. Thanks for reading! *hugs and kisses*
<3