Thursday 24 January 2013

Pictures of 2012

Long time no post again! Hectic school life sigh pie. Took the time off to blog for a little while. These are all overdue iPhone pics inside my phone taken in 2012! PS. A lot of my pics oops. Okay i think really all got my face haha. 2013 kinda sucks for me now. Hope it will get better. Someday soon, somehow.



When i still have straight hair. Hmm sorta miss my straight hair.



THIS PIC IS SUPER LONG AGO OMG.




2 years ago!



bunnyteeth LOLL!!

Favorite contacts now.



tissue paper on da floor.

after badminton!

Workout day! Look at my fat thighs. But luckily i worked hard enough and..

TADAAAAA. Hope i can maintain.

My favorite boxers. Cute right!




Okay i think i spammed enough photos hahah! Next post shall be camp photos! All from iPhone again. Be sure to check out my blog again! <3