Friday 13 June 2014

Blue White

It's been such a long time since i last blogged. I think i am super super super super super suay really :( I injured myself ( doing a back tuck during gymnastics ) and tore my ankle ligament. Ouch. Got sent to the hospital to get casted. Sucks having a 3 day MC during MST week. I really hate my injury because

  1.  I burden everybody
  2. I cannot exercise
  3. I cannot go cheerleading
  4. I wasted my parents' money and time
  5.  crutches make my armpits so painful
  6.  super inconvenient
  7.  hard time showering
  8. affect my class presentations
  9. can't enjoy my holidays
  10. can't go anywhere with friends

AND MANY MORE.

Gosh. Yesterday i went to see a physiotherapist and got an air cast. He said that i will take another 3-6 weeks to recover, unable to exercise for 6 months and have to go back frequently for therapy ( ankle strengthening exercises). I'm like WHAT THE HELL. That means no cheerleading, no gymnastics and no gym. I felt like it's the end of the world for me as i'm quite an active person.

Also, i got invited to many prestigious and huge events when i am physically unable to go :( Worst of all, i'm going to Hong Kong this Sunday. How great  :( Looks like it's impossible for me to get on roller coasters and impossible for me to do much shopping. 


But the most rewarding and painful thing about having "temporary disability" is that now i can clearly  differentiate the ones who care and the ones who don't give a single shit. Sadly enough, those whom i thought were my close friends are the ones who don't give much shit and just carry on their lives without me for now. Those whom i thought would care didn't even bother trying to act like they care. ( but applause for those who tried to show but failed by revealing their ultimate motive of talking to me to ask for some favour after asking me how's my foot. )  It really hurts me a lot and i shall not continue on talking about this for now.






On to my outfit post on a school day!



Necklace : TopShop

Shoes: Haji Lane

Pants: Forever 21
Bracelet: Pandora

Caged bra: Thailand
Chiffon Translucent Shirt : Blogshop 

Hair: Single Scorpion




Thank you for reading and be sure to tune in for my next post!